When I travel, the hotel rooms are usually lacking with regard to a sufficient number of power outlets. I typically travel with at least two notebook computers, two phones, an iPad, and a video camera. So it goes without saying I need as many open outlets as possible. I once travelled with a typical surge protector, but that was very clunky.
I am very happy I found the Monster OTG300 USB EFS. Here are my reasons I highly recommend this product:
- Very compact, cord wraps-and-snaps in conveniently
- The the external plug at end of cord is small, so if fits in “snug” situations
- The three extended outlets are far apart from one another, so bulky power adapters are not overlapping an available outlet
- A power USB is available that accommodates phones and iPads
- Can be found for purchase for just over $10
If you are a geek and travel is something you do often, this is one item you will be grateful you packed!
Don’t miss out on the previous tech travel tip.